Drawn to the challenges of fast-paced and multi-faceted projects, Victoria E. Sloan and her e-discovery practice are a perfect fit. She has served as the team lead on numerous discovery matters, including managing a database of some 20 million documents, and she frequently navigates complex matters.
As an integral team member on a range of lawsuits, Victoria has reviewed corporate documents in highly technical cases involving patent infringement, insurance, asbestos and more. Clients appreciate the innovative and cost-effective discovery solutions that she applies to every area of law.
- Managed database of 20 million documents while preparing and leading discovery-related projects, including creation of search terms and document production to government agencies and opposing parties in response to requests for production, in addition to summaries and compilation of documents for use in depositions and trials.
- Following catastrophic rig explosion, assisted in defense of an international offshore oil drilling contractor in government investigations and lawsuits involving federal and state environmental claims, as well as personal and economic injury claims.
- Extensive e-discovery experience with investigations by government agencies and pharmaceutical, healthcare, oil and gas, patent, insurance, construction, securities, employment, malpractice and corporate lawsuits.
- Managed contract attorneys as team lead and assessed team performance to maintain quality through second-level quality control, while maintaining communications with clients to ensure work product satisfaction.
- J.D., Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2007
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 2004, with honors, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions : Maryland
Rate : $$$$