A dedicated and well-rounded litigator, Victoria L. Stork’s practice concentrates on matters related to complex commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and international law. While in law school, Victoria received the Otto L. Walter Distinguished Writing Award and the NYLS Student Diversity Champion Award.
She was also a Trustee’s Prize Finalist for the Highest Average. Victoria’s note, “Conflict Minerals, Ineffective Regulations: Comparing International Guidelines to Remedy Dodd Frank’s Inefficiencies,” is published in the New York Law School Law Review.
- Currently working on a variety of litigation matters in connection with BakerHostetler’s role as counsel to Trustee Irving H. Picard for the SIPA liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC.
- Represented major pharmaceutical manufacturer in a U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Antitrust investigation and parallel internal investigation. Interviewed key employees following federal search warrant execution and conducted in-depth analyses of key documents and records.
- Assisted in the representation of a U.S. energy company in an ICC arbitration under Colombian law seated in New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Community : Teach for America
- J.D., New York Law School, 2016, summa cum laude; New York Law School Law Review, Articles Editor
- B.A., Villanova University, 2011
Admissions : U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, New York.
Rate : $$$$