Vince A. Ferrito represents public and private companies and private equity investors in strategic commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, minority investments, tender offers and divestitures as well as capital market financings. Vince’s practice focuses on the full range of M&A matters and he regularly advises corporations, institutional investors, their management and boards of directors in connection with corporate governance, strategic transactions, compliance and other corporate matters. Prior to joining the legal profession, Vince spent several years in finance and business and also served as an Officer in the United States Marine Corps.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Transactions:
- Represented investors including Hollywood producer Jerry Bruckheimer in David Bonderman and Oak View Group’s acquisition of NHL Seattle expansion franchise
- Represented TTM Technologies, Inc. in its $775 million acquisition of Anaren, Inc.
- Represented Alibaba in its purchase of a majority interest in an e-commerce company
- Represented Johnson & Johnson in a $1 billion asset sale
- Represented Weyerhaeuser Company in its $23 billion merger with Plum Creek Timber Company
- Represented Allied World Assurance in its acquisition of a minority interest in and strategic partnership with Blue Vista Capital Management
- Represented Panasonic in its acquisition of TS Sports, LLC
- Represented Health E-Commerce (parent company of FSAstore.com) in its sale to Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company, LLC
- Capital Markets Transactions:
- Represented NCR Corporation in connection with its self-tender offer resulting in the purchase of $1 billion of its common stock
- Represented the underwriters, led by Citigroup, JPMorgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, MUFG and US Bancorp in connection with a $1.15 billion registered debt offering of Pentair Finance S.A.
Corporate & Government Experience:
- Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Shell Exploration and Production
- United States Marine Corps
- New York
- New Jersey
- Fordham University, J.D.: summa cum laude; Wilkinson Scholar; Mary Daly Scholar; Chapin Prize Winner
- Fordham University, M.A., International Political Economy: summa cum laude
- Villanova University, B.S., Business Administration (Finance): magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$