Vince Slusher is a dedicated advocate for companies facing financial or regulatory crises, who expends the effort to understand their business needs in the context of particular industries. He has more than 30 years of experience working for large and mid-sized public and private clients in complex bankruptcy and reorganization matters.
Vince has represented debtors, creditors, trustees, examiners, official and unofficial committees, and secured and unsecured creditors in all types of bankruptcy proceedings and out-of-court reorganizations across the United States and abroad.
He has served as counsel in numerous engagements in industries such as health care and senior living, manufacturing, agriculture, hospitality, insurance, real estate and energy.
- Comcast Corporation and NBC Universal in the involuntary Chapter 11 filing of Houston Regional Sports Network LLC, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Alco Stores, Inc., the discount general merchandise retailer, in its Chapter 11 filing in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas in Dallas.
- Reddy Ice, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of packaged ice in the United States, in its Chapter 11 proceedings and with its simultaneous efforts to acquire a leading North American ice producer headquartered in Canada.
- Pro-Health, the largest grower/processor of potatoes in the state of Texas, in its successful Chapter 11 case in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Abengoa Bioenergy Biomass of Kansas, LLC, a second-generation ethanol plant, in its Chapter 11 filing in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 1985
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 1982
Bar Admissions : Louisiana, Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$