Vincent Bushnell’s practice focuses on business litigation, including matters involving financial services, debtor/creditor relationships, secured transactions and microloan programs.
Vince also has significant experience in intellectual property litigation, including patent, copyright and trademark infringement matters as well as franchise, trade secret and covenant-not-to-compete matters.
He has first-chair trial experience and has represented a wide range of clients in complex litigation matters in both federal and state courts, as well as in various arbitrations and mediations across the United States, including in the following representative matters:
- Representation of commercial mortgage lenders in litigation against borrowers and guarantors in several states;
- Representation of fitness company in litigation against competitor and former employees for trademark infringement and misappropriation of trade secrets;
- Representation of defendant vacation timeshare program developer in class action in California;
- Representation of trustees in family dispute over trusts in Georgia;
- Representation of computer software company accused of patent infringement in multi-defendant litigations in Texas and California involving business intelligence software;
- Representation of owner of Christmas tree light string patents in patent infringement litigation in Georgia;
- Representation of restaurant franchisor in litigation against former franchisees in Tennessee;
- Representation of cable industry manufacturer accused of patent infringement in multi-defendant litigation in Texas with related proceedings in California; and
- Representation of several major hotel chains in various franchise disputes throughout the Southeast.
He is a member in good standing of the State Bar of Georgia (Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections, IP Litigation Committee) and the Atlanta Bar Association (Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections; member, Community Service Committee).
Rate : $$$