Vincent Lesch joined Kreindler & Kreindler LLP as an Associate in September 2015. Mr. Lesch currently works on state and federal matters involving aviation accidents.
Mr. Lesch graduated cum laude from Fordham University School of Law in 2014, where he was Online Managing Editor of the Fordham Urban Law Journal. Upon graduation from Fordham Law, Mr. Lesch spent a year as the law clerk to the Honorable John J. Langan, Jr., J.S.C., in New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division, Civil Part.
Mr. Lesch graduated with honors from Boston College in 2011, earning a B.A. in political science and economics.
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York, J.D. – 2014
- Boston College , Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, B.A. – 2011
- New York, 2015
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Fordham Law Alumni Association
- Fordham Urban Law Journal Alumni Association
- International Air & Transportation Safety Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$