Vincent Farisello maintains a versatile practice in the areas of labor and employment and general corporate law. Vincent’s clients including closely held and public businesses, non-profit organizations, independent schools, municipalities and start-ups. In many cases, he acts as such clients general counsel.
Vincent’s labor and employment practice focuses on counseling and advising employers on all aspects of the employment relationship. He works with clients to manage risks and formulate strategies to avoid litigation and to comply with regulatory obligations.
Vincent regularly represents employers in mediations, arbitrations, labor negotiations, contract negotiations and defends employers before administrative agencies such as the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, State Board of Labor Relations and federal and state Departments of Labor.
Vincent is frequently invited by employers and industry groups to speak and present training seminars on a variety of common employment issues. Vincent also regularly represents clients in many other aspects of their operations, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions and leasing, contracts and corporate governance matters.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association (former Chair of Young Lawyers Section 2010-2012)
- Board of Directors, Connecticut Italian American Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management, Western Connecticut Chapter
- Human Resources Association of Greater New Haven
- Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals of Waterbury Region
- United Way of Greater Waterbury Emerging Leaders
- Fairfield University, B.A., 2003 ~ summa cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2006 ~ with honors
Rate : $$$