Vincent V. Hilldrup is a structured finance lawyer with extensive experience in mortgage backed securities and asset backed securities. Vincent advises clients on corporate matters with a focus on structured finance transactions.
He represents a diverse range of clients, including sponsors, issuers, borrowers, underwriters, lenders, asset managers, buyers, sellers and other market participants in a variety of transactions, including public and private issuances of mortgage and asset-backed securities, the structuring of commercial paper conduits, warehouse credit facilities and other asset purchases and sales, residual financings and related mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Vincent has experience in structuring complex securitization transactions backed by collateral encompassing a broad range of asset types, including student loans, auto loans, marketplace (peer-to-peer) loans; automobile leases and residential mortgage loans. Vincent’s clients have included the country’s leading investment banks, commercial banks and Fortune 500 companies.
- Represented sponsors, issuers, borrowers, underwriters, lenders and other market participants on multiple securitization transactions, including student loans, unsecured consumer loans, automobile loans and leases and residential mortgages.
- Serves as issuer’s and underwriter’s counsel on asset-backed and mortgage-backed securitization.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2013
- JD, Sciences-Po Paris & Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, 2009
- BA, Tufts University, 2007
- New York
Rate : $$$