Vincent J. Mastracco Jr. is a member in the Norfolk office of Kaufman & Canoles. As a business attorney, Vince works with clients as they buy, sell and grow their businesses and enter into new markets.
Vince brings 30 years experience as bond counsel, underwriters counsel, issuers counsel and borrowers counsel in tax-exempt financing and has been instrumental in assembling many of the most significant commercial developments and public-private partnerships in Hampton Roads.
- University of Virginia; B.A., 1961
- University of Richmond; LL.B., 1964
- New York University; LL.M., 1966
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership; Vice Chairman
- American Bar Association; Corporate, Banking and Business Law Section
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- SunTrust Bank; Board of Directors, Regional Advisory Board
Industries : Infrastructure & Transportation
Rate : $$$