Vincent A. Morgan is the best coverage lawyer in Houston and probably Texas. He is a fantastic tactical lawyer and totally understands that service level is a key differentiator in such a crowded legal market.
Vincent Morgan, former managing partner of the firm’s Houston office, has helped clients obtain billions in insurance proceeds and other recoveries, including eight-, nine- and ten-figure recoveries for catastrophic claims.
Vince has a proven track record representing corporate policyholders in complex disputes. His litigation and arbitration successes span many coverage areas, including commercial property and business interruption, commercial general liability, professional and fiduciary liability, directors’ and officers’ liability, and intellectual property.
Vince advises clients regarding complicated risk management issues, such as placement of cyber insurance policies and contractual indemnity structures. He also handles internal investigations and other matters such as construction disputes, ERISA claims, and insolvencies.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing New York University and NYU Langone Medical Center in property damage and business interruption claims against an insurer and contractor concerning Superstorm Sandy with current recovery exceeding $1.2 billion from FEMA and certain insurers.
- Represented one of the three well owners regarding insurance claims covering billions of dollars in liabilities arising from the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill involving the Deepwater Horizon.
- Represented utility contractors in wildfire cases resulting in multiple nine-figure recoveries.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2000
- with honors, recipient of the Judge Wilson Cowen Endowed Presidential Scholarship in Law
- B.A., Economics and Finance, University of Texas, Dallas, 1995
Rate : $$$$