Vincent E. Verrocchio is a litigator who represents clients in complex trial and appellate litigation and arbitration. He handles general business disputes, antitrust claims, patent and trademark infringement, civil Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) claims, unfair trade practices, defamation, and franchise terminations.
Vince has represented clients in numerous trials, hearings, and depositions, including examinations of elected officials, appointed government officials, and Fortune 500 corporate officers.
He also has extensive experience managing discovery efforts, including conducting fact investigations, handling witness interviews, and supervising document production and reviews.
- Defended a Fortune 20 manufacturer in several matters involving RICO claims, and various other federal and state claims; obtained dismissals via motion to dismiss and summary judgment motions
- Secured a verdict against Duval County, Florida for violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act, forcing the purchase and implementation of accessible voting equipment
- J.D. University of Dayton School of Law 1995
- B.A. magna cum laude Christendom College 1991
Bar Admissions : Virginia, District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Rate : $$$