Criminal attorney Virginia L. Crews has also practiced law for over a decade. An experienced trial attorney and Justice of the Peace pro tem, Ms. Crews has participated in an extensive variety of criminal trials, civil trials and appellate oral arguments.
Additionally, given her educational background in Biology, has utilized her scientific training in a few very complex cases. She brings efficiency and experience to the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp and their clients.
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in General Biology, 1998
- University of Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Solo practitioner, Dayton, Ohio, 2004-2009
- Associate Attorney, Knochel Law Offices, 2009-2011
- Associate Attorney, Law Offices of Paul Lenkowsky, 2011-2015
- Senior Trial Counsel, Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, 2015- present
- Justice of the Peace, pro tem, 2013- present
Rate : $$$