Vishal Gupta focuses his practice on complex patent litigation, counseling, and intellectual property transactions in a wide range of technologies including pharmaceuticals, biologics, manufacturing processes, medical devices, and electromechanical apparatuses.
Vish litigates patent cases, including those arising under the Hatch-Waxman Act, in federal courts throughout the country. He has managed teams through all phases of litigation including numerous summary judgment motions, claim construction (Markman) proceedings, injunctions, trials, and Federal Circuit appeals.
Vish also has extensive experience in strategic counseling, due diligence, licensing, technology transactions, opinions, pre-suit investigations, and settlement agreements/negotiations.
Recently, Vish was profiled by IAM Patent 1000 as a practitioner who provides “unparalleled” service with subject matter knowledge “orders of magnitude greater than those of many others.” Prior to practicing law, Vish formulated pharmaceuticals and conducted research in the field of cardiac transplantation at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- US Patent & Trademark Office
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Dean’s Scholar
- M.E., Cooper Union, Chemical/Biomedical Engineering
- B.E., Cooper Union, Chemical Engineering
Rate : $$$