Vito A. Iaia is a litigation associate based in Ropes & Gray’s Chicago office. Vito represents clients in connection with government enforcement actions, internal investigations, compliance matters, and complex commercial litigation. Vito regularly advises clients on anti-corruption and trade-control risks, and maintains an active pro bono litigation practice.
Prior to law school, Vito served as an aide to multiple Congressional Representatives and spent several years as an executive of a hospitality company in Washington, DC.
- JD, The University of Chicago Law School, 2017
- BA, Le Moyne College, 2009
- Illinois, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2018
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS :
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Represented major pharmaceutical company related to parallel DOJ and SEC fraud investigations.
- Advising multiple companies in connection with global anti-corruption and sanctions-focused risk assessments.
- Representing executives for a major medical device manufacturer in connection with DOJ wire fraud investigation.
- Negotiated a multi-million dollar resolution for a major pharmaceutical company in in a complex commercial dispute.
- Representing petitioner challenge indefinite detention by Immigration and Customs Enforcement in habeas corpus proceedings.
- Representing renewal applicants for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
Rate : $$$$