Vlada Tasich has been defending the interests of companies and individuals in complex civil litigation matters throughout the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania for more than a decade.
A member of the firm’s Product Liability Practice Group, his experience encompasses all aspects of motor vehicle design and manufacture, appliances, consumer electronics, residential and industrial fires, durable medical equipment, industrial equipment, exercise equipment, perishable items and many other consumer goods.
He also represents clients in matters involving pharmacy malpractice, premises liability, transportation litigation, construction accidents and consumer class actions. Vlada has handled such cases through ADR, court arbitrations and trials, and he regularly serves as an arbitrator in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
At Marshall Dennehey, Vlada is involved in the firm’s mentoring initiatives and he frequently speaks at new attorney orientation meetings. He has been selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and Super Lawyer Rising Stars lists for product liability defense since 2015.
Vlada is frequently asked by clients and industry organizations to lecture on various issues in product liability, premises liability, and motor vehicle law, as well as the role of the defense lawyer in defending a client’s interests.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- The George Washington University (B.A., 1997)
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
Associations & Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Product Liability Advisory Counsel (PLAC)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Rate : $$$$