W. Adam Coady’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions and leasing with considerable experience in the healthcare, office and retail sectors. He represents property owners, developers, lenders, investors and tenants throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Adam has experience working in-house with a large healthcare client where he managed the legal matters relating to its real estate portfolio. He has also represented several real estate clients in litigation involving boundary lines, leasing and commercial contracts.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2011
- B.A., University of Washington, 2005
- Washington, 2011
- U.S. District Court
- Seattle Counseling Services, Board Member, 2014-Present
- Urban Land Institute
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2019
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Georgetown Law, International Law Research Assistant, Professor David Stewart, 2009-2011
- Peace Corps (Senegal, West Africa), Agriculture Extension Agent, 2005-2007
Rate : $$$$