Mr. Clayton Sparrow is senior counsel in the Business Law Group. He provides general legal and business advice and documentation for domestic, foreign-owned and multinational businesses.
He has experience in the following areas: providing general counsel to manufacturing and sales companies, including U.S. operations of multinational companies; divestitures, acquisitions and mergers; business financing transactions; contracting for production and engineered projects and processes; negotiating marketing and distribution arrangements for sales of goods and services; technology licensing and joint ventures; and antitrust and trade regulation.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law (1976)
- Senior Editor for Georgia Law Review
- M.B.A., Georgia State University (1979)
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology (1968)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia (Board of Directors: two terms; International Transactions Section (chair: one term; Committee on Revisions to Georgia’s Corporate Code)
Rate : $$$