Douglas Hall has been a business and land use litigator with the firm for over 30 years. He handles a diverse range of complex commercial and land use disputes in state and federal courts and administrative and local government forums.
Doug regularly represents developers and property owners in trial and appellate proceedings involving development order challenges, comprehensive plan consistency disputes, Bert Harris claims and other land use matters. He has substantial DRI experience and has handled a number of cases involving DRI vesting, compliance and development rights.
Doug’s business practice includes a wide range of complex commercial litigation. He represents clients in contract disputes, actions involving commercial lease and mortgage agreements, insurance coverage disputes, business tort claims, and other commercial matters. He also regularly represents and advises employers in litigation involving discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower, and other employment-related claims.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., high honors, 1982)
- University of Florida (B.S., 1978)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar (1982-present)
- American Bar Association (1983-present)
- Tallahassee Bar Association (1982-present)
- President (1998-1999)
- Director (1995-1998)
- Committee on Professionalism, Second Judicial Circuit (1999-2001)
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid Foundation (1988-1989)
- Alumni, American Inns of Court, Tallahassee Chapter
Rate : $$$