Patrick Delaney is a Senior Partner at MacDonald Illig. He concentrates his practice in the area of Commercial Litigation. During the course of his career, Mr. Delaney has litigated disputes in the federal and state courts throughout Pennsylvania and in various other jurisdictions.
He has also handled numerous complex commercial disputes before arbitration tribunals, including panels convened through the American Arbitration Association and the International Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Delaney has years of experience handling contract disputes, including those involving professional services, the sale of goods, real estate sales, stock purchase agreements, commercial and industrial construction, and executive employment.
He also has extensive experience in litigation involving business relationships, such as, partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, dissenter rights, buy/sell agreements, business succession, issues of corporate governance, and breach of fiduciary duties.
In addition to being admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania, Mr. Delaney has been admitted pro hac vice in multiple jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- J.D., Capital University Law School – Columbus, Ohio , 1976
- B.A. Political Science, Gannon University – Erie, Pennsylvania, 1972
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- Federal Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Rate : $$$$