W. Randolph Fife concentrates his practice in the area of general litigation, primarily for insurance carriers. He has defended businesses, trucking companies, and public entities from suits alleging negligence, breach of contract, and product liability.
Fife works closely with contractors and engineering firms, protecting and defending them when they have claims of construction defect, breach of contract and professional negligence in both design and construction.
He has argued before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Defended numerous companies and individuals from claims of negligence in serious motor vehicle collision cases
- Represented companies and other landowners in claims alleging premises liability
- Defended contractors and engineering firms from claims of construction defect, breach of contract and professional negligence in design and construction
- Represented heavy machine manufacturer in two separate claims of catastrophic injuries
- Defended trucking companies from claims of severe, disabling injuries and death
- Defended numerous personal injury actions to verdict
- J.D. University of Virginia
- B.A. University of Virginia
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia, Insurance Law Committee
- Past President, Local Chapter, University of Virginia Alumni Association
- Past Board President, Kanawha Pastoral Counseling Center
- Trustee and Former Chair, Leadership Team, Presbytery of WV
Rate : $$$