Wade Buser has been practicing for more than 30 years and is well-versed in most areas of commercial real estate. At Taylor English, he is a member of the Real Estate and Lending and Corporate Finance practice groups. Mr. Buser joined the firm in 2010 and has practiced in Georgia and Florida since 1984.
Mr. Buser has extensive experience in all facets of commercial (retail and office), industrial and multifamily real estate, including acquisitions, sales and developments, contract preparation and negotiation, commercial leasing transactions, foreclosures, loan restructures and workouts, REOs, secured and unsecured lending transactions, asset-based lending and bond financing.
Mr. Buser has represented purchasers, sellers and developers of real estate, federal and state banks, credit unions, the FDIC, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, commercial brokers, retail leasing companies and various other entities in purchasing, selling, developing, lending, leasing and managing real estate.
Mr. Buser was most recently associated with a small firm in Florida, representing a commercial real estate developer in projects throughout the Southeast, and prior to that was associated with, among others, McGuireWoods LLP, a multinational firm, in its Atlanta office.
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section and Business Law Section
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, 1984
- Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, 1983–1984
- Georgia State University, BA, 1981
- Blue Key National Honor Fraternity
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Honor Society
Rate : $$$