Attorney Wade Coye, 1991 in founded Coye Law Firm (then known as Law Office of Wade Coye) as a consumer-focused practice handling personal injury, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, and insurance claims. I was an early adapter of computer technology and the Internet, appearing on one of the first national lists of lawyers using the Internet in 1994.
I feel privileged and honored to have had the opportunity to work with clients who have received outstanding results in a variety of legal cases. Some of which have included successful suits against a major theme park in the Orlando area, utilities, construction companies, and major insurance carriers.
My team and I have obtained million dollar recoveries in catastrophic injury cases and have successfully handled appeals to the First and Fifth District Court of Appeals, as well as the Florida Supreme Court.
We work hard on client matters, and I have always taken pride in giving our clients the best results possible. It’s no question that not every case ends the way we would like it to, and I don’t believe in hiding problems in cases that are insurmountable to a client’s final result.
Unfortunately, sometimes I have to be the one to deliver bad news, and it’s one of the hardest things for me to do in my law practice to let someone know that we can’t help them, or that the law and facts will simply not provide the result that we would like. Nevertheless, I know our efforts in thousands of cases have delivered results above and beyond my clients’ expectations, and that is our ultimate goal.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York, J.D., 1989
- State University College of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, B.A., 1986
- Florida, 1989
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1989
- District of Columbia, 2008
- New York Bar 2015
- Michigan Bar 2015
- Florida Workers Advocates
- Member: National Organization of Veterans Advocates
- Former Licensed Insurance Agent
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- Michigan Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Member: Academy of Florida Justice Association
- Admitted to Practice U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts
- United States of America Tax Court
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member: American Justice Association
- Member: Airplane Owners and Pilots Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$