Wade Fisher work at Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein, LLP in Sharon, Pennsylvania. I manage the firm’s estate planning and estate administration practice groups. My primary practice areas include estate planning, estate administration, elder law, corporations and non-profit organizations, and tax.
Prior to becoming an associate of Ekker, Kuster, McCall, & Epstein, LLP, I served as a law clerk. I successfully completed the CPA examination and worked as an accountant for more than ten years prior to becoming licensed to practice law, although never fulfilling the technical requirements to become licensed as a CPA.
I live in Grove City with my wife Diana and our four children. My wife and I have been certified by the Pennsylvania Game Commission as basic archery instructors, and we attend Sandy Lake Wesleyan Church. I enjoy running, reading, collecting autographs, playing racquetball, and encouraging and supporting my children in their endeavors.
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude (2004)
- Grove City College, Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with honors (1992)
Associations & Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
Rate : $$$