Walker Clarke is a corporate and securities Partner engaged in a broad-based corporate practice, including representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, securities offerings, corporate restructurings, venture capital, and matters related to corporate governance.
Representative Experience :
- Represented PCORE Exploration & Production, a portfolio company of Natural Gas Partners, in the $149 million sale of underdeveloped acreage and oil and gas producing properties to Parsley Energy Inc.
- Represented Enterprise Products Operating, LLC in its $2.15 billion acquisition of EFS Midstream, the Eagle Ford Shale midstream business of Pioneer Natural Resources Company and Reliance Holding USA, Inc.
- Represented international energy services company in its $775 million acquisition of a leading provider of perforating gun systems, shaped charges, well logging instruments, perforating gun switches and other engineered hardware used in the drilling, completion and maintenance of oil and gas wells
- Represented publicly traded midstream master limited partnership in its $338 million acquisition of midstream assets in the Fayetteville Shale and the Granite Wash plays
- Represented private equity fund in its $110 million investment in a manufacturer, seller, and distributer of oil field pumping units and related parts throughout the United States; and in a provider of sucker rods and fully integrated technical support for rod-pumped artificial lift needs
- Represented private equity fund in its $50 million investment in a leading manufacturer and supplier of advanced spoolable fiber-reinforced composite for oilfield applications
- Represented leading offshore call center and back-office processing company in $85 million sale to information technology services company
- Represented pipeline transportation and energy storage company in its $98 million acquisition of a marine terminal, liquid bulk terminal, and warehouse distribution center and in its joint venture in a coal bulk terminal
- Represented international flavors and fragrances company in multiple strategic asset acquisitions.
- Represented a leading provider of non-hazardous liquid waste collection, processing and disposal services in the sale and recapitalization of its business
- Assisted in document review and production in connection with Department of Justice investigation of publicly held international oil and gas service companies (FCPA, Anti-Boycott and compliance related issues)
Professional Affiliations : Member, State Bar of Texas
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2007
- B.A., Economics/Business, University of Colorado, 2004
Admissions : Texas, 2007
Rate : $$$