For over 20 years, Michigan Bankruptcy Lawyer Walter A. Metzen has represented thousands of consumers needing a fresh financial start. All bankruptcy attorneys at our office pride ourselves in giving personal attention to our clients.
Our bankruptcy law firm primarily represents individuals and small businesses, not large corporations. We believe that bankruptcy is an honest solution to debt problems and offer free initial consultations to determine if we can help you.
Walter received his law degree in 1991 from the University of Detroit and his undergraduate B.S. degree in 1987 from Michigan State University. He is licensed to practice in the State of Michigan and and before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, as well as the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western District of Michigan.
Attorney Metzen is a member of the Michigan Bar, the American Bar Association, the Consumer Bankruptcy Association, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Inc., the American Bankruptcy Institute, and the Debtor’s Bar Association of Detroit Michigan.
Mr. Metzen has been a Board Certified Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy since 2005 and was recently recognized as a Michigan Super Lawyer in Consumer Bankruptcy.
- Juris Doctor, University of Detroit School of Law, 3.7 G.P.A. Ranked 1st in class.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminalistics/Forensic Science, Michigan State University 1987
Professional Memberships and Associations
- State of Michigan Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan Federal Bar
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Rate : $$$$