Mr. Romney has practiced at Clyde Snow since his graduation from law school in 1997.
His practice focuses on complex litigation matters, including employment disputes litigation, intellectual property and trade secrets litigation, commercial litigation and white collar criminal defense.
He also has considerable experience litigating securities enforcement actions, construction disputes and eminent domain cases. Elected as a director in 2004, Mr. Romney acted as the managing director from 2010-2016, and is on the technology and recruiting committees.
- Juris Doctor, University of Utah College of Law (1997)
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, minor: Japanese, University of Utah, cum laude (1991)
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Tenth Circuit (2008)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2005)
Rate : $$$