Mr. Walter Lackey has practiced law in Tyler since 2004. Beginning in 2009, Mr. Lackey became actively involved in the Findlay Craft mission of providing excellent legal assistance to clients involved in patent litigation in the Eastern District of Texas.
From small Texas-based web businesses to world-wide technology companies, he offers clients valuable guidance on local rules, local practice and procedure, District case law, and litigation and case resolution strategies.
In addition, Mr. Lackey assists individuals and businesses in registering trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He also brings to Findlay Craft experience assisting clients with wills and probate, employment issues, consumer protection assistance, and matters involving state regulatory agencies.
Born and raised in rural West Texas, Mr. Lackey understands the culture of the working class; however, having resolved many legal matters involving various companies, Mr. Lackey can also relate to the needs of large business entities.
Mr. Lackey is licensed to practice before the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Texas, in addition to the State Courts of Texas.
- Juris Doctor, 2004 – Baylor University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2001 – Middle Tennessee State University
- Associate of Practical Theology, 1994 – Christ For The Nations Institute
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Smith County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Texas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- East Texas Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$