Walter M. Beale Jr.’s practice is devoted primarily to corporate finance transactions and advising publicly-held corporations. With over 40 years of experience, he has represented issuers in both initial and secondary public offerings, as well as public and private offerings of debt securities.
Mac also advises companies and their boards of directors regarding compliance with federal and state securities laws and regulations and general corporate governance. In the public utility arena, Mac advises clients on compliance with the Federal Power Act and regulations promulgated by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, as well as state regulatory commissions.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1970
- Auburn University, B.S., 1967
Bar Admissions : Alabama, 1970
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association, Member of Council of Section of Public Utilities, Communications & Transportation Law
- Lakeshore Foundation, Board Member, Former Chairman
- Cathedral Church of the Advent, Senior Warden Emeritus
Rate : $$$