Attorney Walter L. Taylor began his career at a large Austin law firm of about 40 attorneys. In 1991, he branched out and opened his own law firm as a sole practitioner, trying cases in a variety of courts and forums, including employment, commercial and insurance litigation, personal injury, and professional medical peer review and licensing defense cases in front of hospital committees and against state regulatory agencies before the State Office of Administrative Hearings.
After nearly 30 years, Walt transitioned to the Fort Worth area, where he continued to grow his practice before joining The Hart Law Firm in 2018.
Walt’s work as an attorney is driven by a desire to make a real difference in the lives of his clients. “This job allows me to do things for people they can’t do for themselves,” Walt says, “or at least things they couldn’t do without taking years out of their lives to get an education and develop experience. My clients are hard-working people whose lives have already been disrupted—they need justice now. I try to make something important happen for someone every day before 9:00 a.m.”
Walt also enjoys spending time with his wife and family, and they are active in their local church.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Texas School of Law, 1989
- Bachelor of Art, University of Texas at Austin,1986
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 1989
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals (Fifth Circuit) and in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Fraternities: Phi Delta Phi; Order of Barristers.
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$