Ward Randol work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. He is Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Estate Planning & Administration, And Taxation.
- Yale University, B.A., 1955
- Yale Law School, LL.B., 1959
- State Bar of Michigan (Tax Section and Probate and Estate Planning Section)
- Oakland County Bar Association (Employee Benefits Committee and Tax Committee)
- Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Section of Taxation/Employee Benefits Committee)
- Member of Oakland University Legal Assistant Program Advisory Council
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Ward Randol & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, Administrative, Employee Benefits. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Ward Randol lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ward Randol reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ward Randol lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates