Warren Fox is an accomplished senior counsel specializing in executive compensation and employee benefits. With more than a dozen years’ experience, he skillfully advises a diversified range of clients across the country on compensation and benefits issues, including the design and implementation of equity-based and other incentive arrangements, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, employment and severance arrangements, the securities laws and disclosure requirements applicable to these arrangements, and the taxation of these arrangements. Warren also frequently advises clients on compensation and benefits issues in the context of mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, private equity investments, and other corporate transactions.
Representative Client List:
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
- Alaska Air Group
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation
- Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
- Finisar Corporation
- University of California, Berkeley, J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, Ph.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
Rate : $$$