Warren Rheaume represents clients in complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on intellectual property and technology disputes. In more than 30 years of practice, he has litigated and tried a wide variety of matters, including patent, copyright, trademark, noncompetition, and trade secret cases. Warren represents clients from a diverse group of industries, including computer hardware and software, cloud computing, online content, aviation, consumer retailing, and medical devices.
In addition to his civil litigation work, he maintains an active mediation practice serving as the neutral in state and federal cases. Warren is also a member of DWT’s Breach Response Team. Prior to coming to Davis Wright in 2008, Warren was a partner at Heller Ehrman, and before that, at Foster, Pepper & Shefelman.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Co-chair, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee – Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Washington
- Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Science and Technology Sections; Computer Litigation Committee – American Bar Association
- Past Chair, Intellectual Property Litigation Section, Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Washington
- Founding Member, American Intellectual Property Inns of Court, Seattle
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1983
- B.A., Gonzaga University, 1978, cum laude
Rate : $$$$