Warren Koons practices commercial real estate law, with an emphasis on purchase and sale, exchange, leasing, and secured financing transactions for various types of commercial properties, including timberland, industrial, retail, office, hospital/medical, mixed-use, and agricultural.
His practice includes deferred and reverse like-kind exchanges of real property. Warren also counsels clients on a wide range of real property issues, such as easements, adverse possession, boundary problems, rights-of-way, logging contracts, licenses, options, title matters, and the rights and obligations of land owners.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Executive Committee Advisor (2009-present) – Tateuchi Center, Performing Arts Center Eastside
- Board Member (1999-present) and Past Chair and Executive Committee Member (2001-2008) – Bellevue Downtown Association
- Executive Committee Member (2006-present) and Board Member (2003-present) – Seattle/King County Advisory Board, The Salvation Army
- Past Chair and Executive Committee Member (1999-2004) – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 1981
- M.A., English, University of Arizona, 1977
- B.A., English, Arizona State University, 1975
- Undergraduate Studies, Middlebury College
- The University of Edinburgh
Rate : $$$$