Warren L. Nachlis, co-leader of the Licensing & Technology Transactions group within the Firm’s IP Practice, focuses on licensing and technology transactional matters for clients worldwide. His practice includes a wide range of intellectual property-related matters, including licensing, joint ventures, joint development agreements, sponsored research agreements with academic and nonprofit organizations, development and supply agreements, technology issues, and strategic intellectual property counseling.
Warren also routinely advises clients on intellectual property issues that arise in connection with larger corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, capital markets offerings, secured lending transactions, asset securitizations, and private equity investments.
Warren has experience in a broad spectrum of technology areas with particular emphasis in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, electronics, media, entertainment, and financial information industries.
His representative clients include Astellas, Astra Zeneca, Celgene, City of Hope, Essilor, H. J. Heinz, Jefferies & Company, sanofi-aventis, SAP, Symphony Capital, and Verint Systems. In addition, Warren’s experience includes patent litigation and interference matters, and he has a strong technical background in polymers, pharmaceuticals, chemistry, and biology.
- New York University (J.D. 1997);
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst (Ph.D. in Polymer Science and Engineering 1993);
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A. in Chemistry 1987; Phi Beta Kappa)
- New York, and registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- J.F. Lehman sells National Response Corporation and Sprint Energy Services to Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III
- HD Supply completes $750 million offering of Senior Notes
- Connell Limited Partnership sells Anchor Danly and AWC Manufacturing to Hidden Harbor Capital Partners
- UPL to acquire Arysta LifeScience from Platform Specialty Products Corporation for $4.2 billion
- Scotts Miracle-Gro acquires Sunlight Supply Inc. for $450 million
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin and BioWa successfully enforce patent rights on antibody technology
- GE Healthcare and Roche enter partnership to develop integrated digital diagnostics platform
- Athyrium Capital Management invests in Village Practice Management Company via notes and warrants
- Adtalem Global Education to sell DeVry University
- International Automotive Components and Shanghai Shenda complete joint venture transaction forming Auria
- AGIC Capital acquires RiteDose Corporation from Olympus Partners.
Rate : $$$