B. Warren Pope defends companies and their directors and officers against a broad range of shareholder claims and advises on related investigatory and regulatory matters. Warren is a partner in the firm’s Securities and Shareholder Litigation practice, which has been recognized by Law360 as a Securities Group of the Year and by U.S. News & World Report as a National Tier 1 practice.
Warren represents clients in class actions and shareholder derivative litigation involving federal and state securities laws, directors’ and officers’ fiduciary duties, and other corporate governance and transactional matters. He also represents corporations, officers and directors in internal and government investigations and related litigation.
- J.D., University of Georgia
- A.B., University of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$