Warren L. Tisdale is involved in all aspects of environmental law and land use representation, and also maintains an active general practice that includes serving as outside general counsel for a substantial regional trust and non-profit companies.
- Represents a regional solid waste facility in connection with issues involving solid waste management, air, water and waste permitting, and land use matters.
- Assists a national telecommunications company with land use and local government matters.
- Assists clients in allocating and minimizing environmental risks and liabilities in connection with real estate transactions.
- Assists clients with zoning, subdivision variance and conditional use permit applications.
- Serves as outside general counsel for a regional alliance for the promotion of retail trade.
- Serves as outside general counsel for a residential treatment center for youth.
- Serves as outside general counsel for public television and public radio broadcasting entities.
- J.D., Duke University, 1983
- A.B., Davidson College, 1974
- Local Government Attorneys of Virginia
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar: Former Member, Board of Governors, Administrative Law Section
- American Red Cross of Southeastern Virginia: Former Member, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$