P. Watson Seaman understands corporate clients’ budgets and need for solid legal solutions that are practical and cost-effective. For more than 25 years, he has advised clients, including Fortune 500 companies, on general corporate, commercial contracting, supply chain, marketing, promotions and sales issues affecting their critical business operations.
He frequently handles commercial contracting agreements and counsels and trains business and legal personnel on contracting issues.
Watson has assisted a number of companies in their large-scale corporate reorganizations. From drafting shared service and vendor agreements to providing general corporate advice, Watson has helped companies navigate some of their most complex commercial problems with greater ease.
- Represented numerous consumer packaged goods clients on supply chain contracting.
- Represented international premium beverage manufacturer in negotiation and documentation of its US glass supply agreement.
- Assisted in the design and documentation of major consumer packaged goods manufacturer’s national wholesale and retail sales incentive programs.
- Drafted intercompany services agreements in connection with a multistage corporate reorganization.
- Draft and negotiate services, sales and consulting agreements for clients’ procurement, marketing, research and corporate affairs departments.
- Draft and negotiate manufacturing and supply chain agreements.
- Advise on general corporate matters and draft corporate governance documents.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 1988
- BA, French, Williams College, 1983
- Board Member, Richmond SPCA, 2014-present
- Board Member, Side By Side, 2013-present; Board President, 2015-2016
- Board Member, Virginia Lawyers Helping Lawyers, 2010-2016
Rate : $$$$