Wayne Bradley advises domestic and global, public and private companies in a variety of strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures. His practice spans the additional areas of corporate finance, distress and commercial contracts.
A skilled negotiator, clients recognize Wayne for his service and responsiveness. Clients also appreciate his ability to quickly get to the “commercial crux of a transaction.” He is a trusted adviser and creative problem solver who develops strategies based on his understanding of the client’s business goals, their unique challenges and his exceptional knowledge of the dynamics of several key industries.
Wayne has extensive experience across industries, including paper and corrugated packaging, aviation, manufacturing, retail, and food and beverage. A significant portion of his experience is in representing non-US companies in their operations, financial transactions and acquisitions in the US, and in representing global companies in transactions and other matters across multiple jurisdictions.
In addition, he often works with private equity groups, representing them in buying and selling portfolio companies, or negotiating with private equity groups on behalf of other clients.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Past secretary and director, Association for Corporate Growth, Atlanta Chapter
- Past board member, Atlanta Bar Association, Business and Finance Section
- Past board member, British American Business Group
- Past member, Board of Directors, General Counsel Forum, Atlanta Chapter
- Member, Corporate Code Committee, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Board of Directors, Thione International, Inc.
- Member, Board of Advisors, Cox Family Enterprise Center
- Past member, Board of Directors, Georgia Cancer Foundation
- Past officer and board member, OnBoard
- Past board member, Hands On Georgia
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with distinction, 1990
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1983
Rate : $$$