W. Lewis Black is an associate attorney whose primary practice areas include personal injury, medical malpractice, employment, discrimination, and workers compensation law. Mr. Black is also interested in not-for-profit law.
Mr. Black’s academic and professional experience includes extensive study in the areas of History, Theater and International Relations.
- University of Utah, J.D. 2010
- University of Southern California, M.A., 1991
- Northeastern University, M.A., 1987
- Linfield College, B.A, 1985
Admitted to Practice:
- Utah State Bar (2011)
- State of Utah District and Appellate Courts (2011)
- United States District Court for the Central District of Utah (2011)
Rate : $$$