Wayne Streibich represents consumer mortgage lenders and servicers with respect to federal and state regulatory issues, and in consumer mortgage loan litigation. Over the past two decades, he has established a national reputation in consumer financial services.
Wayne’s practice is focused on successfully resolving matters for his consumer mortgage industry clients before they go to litigation. In cases where litigation ensues, he has an enviable record of winning.
Additionally, Wayne represents middle market and emerging growth companies in a broad array of matters which include the planning and formation of shareholder and operating agreements, employment and non-competition agreements, as well as purchase, sale and merger transactions. He also represents lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
- Counsel for mortgage lenders and servicers in regard to Truth in Lending Act (“TILA”) and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”) issues.
- Lead counsel in federal and state consumer finance litigation in multiple jurisdictions, including class actions.
- Act as outside general counsel, from formation, for one of largest U.S. body armor manufacturers.
- Act as outside general counsel for one of largest U.S. slot base manufacturers.
- Represented pre-revenue company in sale of proprietary software product to public company.
- Represented seller of one of largest New Jersey independent health insurance brokers to nationwide broker.
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey at New Brunswick, BS, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, JD
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Board of Directors for The Sophie Jane Darr Foundation
- Board of The Glenholme School
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$