Weicheng Lai is a patent scientist with extensive experience preparing and prosecuting patents in the engineering and technology sector. His technical background includes work in optoelectronics, optics, electromagnetism, and semiconductors.
Weicheng holds both doctorate and master’s degrees in electrical engineering, and has worked as a patent science advisor, postdoctoral research scientist, technical writer, and development engineer for the past decade.
- Senior Application Development Engineer, ASML-HMI, San Jose, Calif.
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, University of California, Davis, Calif.
- Technical Writer, Slater & Matsil, Dallas
- Process Development Engineer, Intel Corp., Hillsboro, Ore.
- Graduate Researcher, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Graduate Researcher, Optical Systems Design Lab, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 2013
- M.S., Photonics and Optoelectronics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, National Taiwan University, 2009
- B.S., Physics, National Taiwan University, 2007
Rate : $$$