Wenchao He is an associate in the Firm’s Palo Alto office (on secondment) whose practice focuses on PRC labor and employment issues. She previously worked at the Firm’s China offices. Wenchao’s practice includes a wide range of advisory, transactional, and adversarial employment law issues. She provides strategic employment counselling and develops practical employment solutions for multinational corporations.
Wenchao has significant experience in human resources management and labor relations, workforce restructuring, transfer and terminations, wages and hours, benefits issues, executive compensation and tax planning, labor union issues, strikes and unrests, work safety and occupational health, mobility and immigration, employment policy creation and implementation, trade secrets, restrictive covenants, employee invention, privacy, labor disputes, and employment issues in connection with cross-border transactions and business re-organization.
- Columbia University (LLM) (2018)
- China University of Political Science & Law (LLB) (2013)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Provided advice to a multinational textile and clothing company with terminations involving 1,000 employees in connection with factory closure.
- Advised a multinational steel company in workforce restructuring involving termination and re-assignment of hundreds of employees in 6 business lines and 16 cities.
- Advised several multinational technology or retail companies on comprehensive employment issues and regulatory requirements in connection with China expansion or national-wide survey projects.
- Assisted multiple companies with employment issues related to M&A transactions such as workforce restructuring, employee transfers and employee terminations.
Rate : $$$