With niche experience in wireless and telecommunications real estate as well as high-volume, fast-paced leasing matters, Wendelin White Silliman brings practical knowledge to legal matters requiring technical and industry acumen. Her clients call on her for multifaceted negotiations involving a range of real estate assets.
Wendy helps clients negotiate transactions ranging from acquisitions and leasing to development. She is particularly knowledgeable in wireless and other telecommunications, enabling her to provide strong experience in small cells, spider clouds, Wi-Fi, service-level agreements, build-to-suits and many forms of distributed antenna systems.
Wendy brings more than 25 years of experience to representing wireless companies in matters including distributed antenna system deals for airports, hospitals, universities and athletic arenas; franchise agreements; bulk tower transfers; and fiber networks. She also represents landlords in structuring their cellular solutions, and she counsels both landlords and tenants in retail and office leasing matters.
Wendy’s experience, obtained over decades, gives her a unique perspective on national, high-volume leasing matters. Recognizing that such a practice requires extensive organization, Wendy has led our team in devising and utilizing dedicated servers that isolate and organize sites and all materials related thereto, enabling us to locate and deliver needed information almost instantly.
In her local community, Wendy led the establishment of Threads, a ministry that clothes children in need. She serves on the board of Midtown Assistance Center in Atlanta and is the former general counsel and board member of Habitat for Humanity in Atlanta.
Representative Matters :
- Has extensive experience representing sellers and purchasers in real estate acquisitions and development for a variety of areas of real estate, including shopping centers, schools, golf courses, office complexes, hotels, daycare centers and power plants.
- Represented a developer in the development of a mixed-income housing project in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented a company in the acquisition of a public road through the abandonment process.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- State Bar of Georgia
- Board Member, Midtown Assistance Center
- Member, Finance Committee, Board of City of Refuge
- Member, Georgia Wireless Association
- Former Board Member and General Counsel, Habitat for Humanity in Atlanta, Inc.
- Former Member, Strategic Planning Committee, Cathedral Preschool
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1993
- University of Virginia, B.A., Harry S. Truman Scholar, 1990, Student Member, University of Virginia Board of Visitors
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$