Wendy Kearns represents a wide variety of clients in transactional and intellectual property matters. She assists clients with their technology, licensing, marketing, advertising, and promotion needs.
Wendy also counsels on retail, payments, branding, distribution, channel sales, and resale matters. Her clients range from well-established and startup technology companies to those in the financial services industries.
She has extensive experience in cloud and distributed systems, and is a frequent speaker on that topic. Wendy also has worked extensively with financial services companies on emerging payment systems, technology transactions, and related intellectual property issues.
Wendy has worked as a software developer, software product manager, and a business development manager, in addition to practicing law.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Washington State Advisory Committee, Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) 2015-present
- Volunteer, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, 2004-2012
- Volunteer Advocates for Immigrant Justice/KIND, 2004-2014
- Board Member and volunteer positions, Vashon Seals Swim Team, 2010-2014
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 1999
- Certificate, Global Business Law and Governance, University of Paris I and Institut D’Etudes Politiques, Paris, 2011
- B.A., Political Science and International Development Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2007, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$