Wendy Lynn Devine is a partner in the San Francisco office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Wendy’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation with a concentration in patent litigation and counseling. She has counseled and represented clients in matters involving various technologies and processes, including biotechnology, biosimilars, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical methods, trademarks, and trade secrets.
Wendy has significant experience in Hatch-Waxman patent litigation and related client counseling, including pre-litigation strategy. She has represented clients in litigations in several jurisdictions, including the District of Delaware, District of New Jersey, Northern District of Illinois, Southern District of California, and San Diego Superior Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Wendy acquired an extensive scientific background at the University of California, Davis. Her work included laboratory research focused on high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), genetic sequencing, animal husbandry, histology, and physiology. Wendy maintains a strong interest in agricultural sciences.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- M.S., Animal Science, University of California, Davis
- B.S., Animal Science, University of California, Davis
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Section
- Member, San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$