Wendy W. Markham practices in the area of commercial real estate, with a broad spectrum of experience in assemblages, acquisitions, development, dispositions and leasing, primarily representing national homebuilders and healthcare industry clients.
She regularly advises clients regarding real estate transactions and the development of real estate in jurisdictions throughout the country. Wendy credits her success to bridging the aspects of business and law in her service to clients.
- Represented national homebuilders in the assemblage, acquisition and development of property, and the sale of more than 150 residential communities in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
- Represented healthcare systems in the acquisition, development, sale and leasing of medical office buildings.
- Represented healthcare systems in the real estate aspects of physician practice acquisitions.
- Represented landlords, tenants, sublandlords and subtenants in the negotiation of office leases and subleases in Georgia; California; North Carolina; Florida; Texas; Washington, D.C.; and Hong Kong.
- Represented a national bank in connection with multistate revolving credit facilities secured by real estate.
Memberships : State Bar of Georgia: Real Property Section
Community : Holy Spirit Catholic Church: Parish Council Member (2007 to 2010)
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1990; Emory Law Journal, Notes and Comments Editor
- B.S., Georgia State University, 1987
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$