Wendy Russell Wiener practices regulatory deathcare industry and regulatory insurance law, representing entities and individuals who interact with the administrative agencies that regulate all aspects of the deathcare and insurance industries. She represents clients as counsel in Florida and as a regulatory consultant nationwide.
She represents clients in all types of licensing (for individuals and entities) and disciplinary matters, practices before the administrative tribunal, state and federal courts in Florida and interacts with regulators nationwide.
Ms. Wiener is a member of the Federation of Regulatory Counsel (FORC), a limited group of lawyers who focus their practices on regulatory insurance law. She is a frequent contributor to the organization’s quarterly journal and to several national and state deathcare related publications.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD (1993)
- University of South Florida, BA, Mass Communications, Broadcasting (1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Regulatory Counsel, Florida Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association
- Member, Federation of Regulatory Counsel
- Member, Tallahassee Bar Association
- Member, The Board of Visitors of the Florida State University College of Law
- Past President, Raising a Healthy Child, Inc.
- Board member and Festival Coordinator, Southern Shakespeare Festival
- Past President, Temple Israel
- Former Co-Chair, Tallahassee Jewish Food Festival
Rate : $$$