Wenting Yu is a corporate transactional lawyer specializing in securities offerings, venture financings, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. She regularly assists startup, midsize, and large companies across a variety of industries, including Internet, mobile, software, semiconductor, electronic design automation (EDA), biotechnology, life sciences, gaming, media and marketing.
Wenting also has significant cross-border transaction experience, particularly with Cayman entities doing business in the U.S. and China.
Wenting provides her clients with innovative legal approaches to complex transactions. She is communicative and works diligently to produce successful results for her clients so that she can position them for success.
- Represented a Chinese public semiconductor company in its various strategic acquisitions of U.S. and Japanese target companies
- Represented the fintech arm of an e-commerce multinational conglomerate in its various strategic investments and acquisitions of U.S. target companies
- Represented an autonomous driving technology company in its sale to a transportation network company
- Represented a Chinese public drug R&D service company in its various strategic acquisitions of U.S. and U.K. target companies
- Represented a Hong Kong public medical device company in its various strategic acquisitions of U.S. target companies
- Represented a Chinese public car rental company in its Regulation S private offering of US$400 million Senior Unsecured Notes
- Represented a specialty pharmaceutical company in its NASDAQ initial public offering
- Represented a biotechnology company in its US$120 million convertible note and equity financings
- Represented a drug development company in its US$117 million Series D and Series E financings and HK$867 million initial public offering
- Represented a multinational biotechnology company in its US$260 million Series A and Series B financings
- Represented a customer service software company in its US$86 million Series C and Series D financings
- General corporate and 34 Act counseling and sale of two public semiconductor companies
- New York
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s List
- Washington University School of Law, LL.M., with honors
- Shanghai Normal University, LL.B., with honors
Rate : $$$$