Wesley Harper work at Farhat & Story PC. Practice areas Estate planning, Elder law, Real estate, Family.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School,J.D., 1987
- Spring Arbor University,B.A., 1979
- Michigan, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Western Division of Michigan, 2001
- ICLE Probate and Estate Planning Program 2017
- Jackson Area Estate Planning Council
- State Bar of Michigan (Probate and Estate Planning, Real Property Law, Elder Law, and Family Law Sections)
- Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Spring Arbor University Alumni Board Member
- Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church, Board of Ministry
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Wesley E. Harper & Farhat & Story PC can handle?
Farhat & Story PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Wills, Trusts, Real Estate, Probate, Family, Elder Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Farhat & Story PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Farhat & Story PC?
Wesley E. Harper lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Wesley E. Harper reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Wesley E. Harper lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates