Wesley A. Horner focuses his practice on patent preparation, prosecution, counseling and licensing. He also conducts patent portfolio evaluations to help clients assess and develop licensing, enforcement and defensive positions and performs analysis and opinion drafting for patentability, patent infringement and validity issues.
He has had extensive experience with a wide variety of technologies in the electrical and software arts and has represented clients in patent and trade secret matters involving virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud computing, digital image processing, search engines, data and memory management, cellular and radio communications, GPS and radiolocation systems, RFID, financial trading and asset management, consumer electronics, medical devices and mechanical systems. Wesley also counsels clients in trademark, copyright and information privacy matters.
Before entering law school, Wesley was a communications systems engineer at Boeing’s Satellite Development Center. He worked to design, build and test spacecraft, analyzing component, sub-system and overall system performance in the anticipated environment of space.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2013
- Intern to The Hon. Barry T. Albin, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition
- Journal of Law and Liberty, Senior Development Editor
- B.S., with high honors, Lehigh University, 2007 (Electrical Engineering and Engineering Physics)
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$